Aretha Franklin – Love All the Hurt Away (1981, Arista)


Una produzione superlusso di Arif Mardin per il secondo album di Aretha Franklyn per la Arista ed anche quello più pop della sua immensa discografia. Il duetto con George Benson nella title track scritta da Sam Dees esemplifica subito il discorso: arrangiamento  gustoso, melodia convincente. Una voce  così vera e pura, quella di Lady Soul, al punto tale che trasforma in assoluta delizia anche il brano più distante dal suo stile donandogli variazioni e modulazioni di grande classe In questo disco l’argomento pop  è di fattura pregevole (Truth and Honesty di Burt Bacharach e Peter Allen, Living the Streets di Rod Temperton), in alcuni casi di eccelsa inventiva  (There's a Star for Everyone di David Lasley, It’s My Turn di Michael Masser), in un’ atmosfera di morbidezza sonora che si rinnova proprio con la sua grandiosa  vocalità. Quando si passa nel territorio più r&b, la creatività sostanziale ed estetico-formale viene altamente spettacolarizzata come “Whole Lot of Me” scritta dalla stessa Franklin e nei remake di  “Hold On I’m Coming” (Sam & Dave) e  “You Can't Always Get Want You Want” (Rolling Stones) .  

Mauro Ronconi





Personnel: Aretha Franklin (vocals, piano); Cissy Houston, Myrna Smith, Estelle Brown, Darlene Love, Jo Ann Harris, David Lasley, George Benson , Mark Stevens, Arnold Culler, Lynda Laurence, Marcy Levy, Margaret Branch (vocals); David Williams, Steve Lukather, Howard "Buzz" Feiten (guitar); Phil Ayling (recorder); Jim Horn (saxophone, horns); Eddie Daniels (saxophone); Larry Williams , William Slapin, Gary Grant, Gary Herbig, Joseph J. Shepley, Gary Grand, Jerry Hey, Jon Faddis, Ronnie Cuber, Seldon Powell, Urbie Green, Bill Reichenbach Jr. , Billy Slapin (horns); Greg Phillinganes, Marcus Miller (keyboards, synthesizer); David Paich, David Foster (keyboards); Robbie Buchanan (synthesizer); Jeff Porcaro (drums); Paulinho Da Costa, Steve Ferrone (percussion).

Tracks: 1 Love All the Hurt Away 2 Hold On I'm Comin 3 Living In the Streets 4 There's a Star for Everyone 5 You Can't Always Get What You ... 6 It's My Turn 7 Truth and Honesty 8 Search On 9 Whole Lot of Me 10 Kind of Man




Spoiler :
https://rapidshare.com/files/3396686359/Aretha_Franklin_–_Love_All_the_Hurt_Away__1981__Arista_.rar
password: sergingus

Commenti

  1. wonderful publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts
    of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident,
    you have a great readers' base already!
    my website: Work from home

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Visit my weblog :: mbastaki.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    Look into my blog post ... best ways to make money online

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    Here is my page tattoo removal

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hello there, just became aware of your blog
    through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate
    if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be
    benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    my page - acne marks

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks in support of sharing such a nice thinking, article is fastidious, thats
    why i have read it fully
    Here is my blog post :: immobilienalanya.net

    RispondiElimina
  7. Great info. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!

    my website - torontowineeducation.com

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

TOP 100 A.O.R. – WESTCOAST POP SONGS

Little Feat - The Last Record Album (1976, Warner Bros.)

Ryuichi Sakamoto – Heartbeat (1991, Virgin)